Friday, May 20, 2011

HQ West Comd Sainak Aramghar at Panchkula

HQ West Comd Sainak Aramghar at Panchkula

HQ West Comd has started a Sainik Aramghar "BASANTAR ", which is just 2 Km from HQ Western Comd at Panchkula.
There are 28 AC rooms with double bed, attached bathroom (@ Rs.350/- per day) and meals are available.
Also 28 Non AC but other facilities are the same (@ Rs250/- per day).
Initial allotment for 3 days, extendable on availability.
For marriages, a max of 10 rooms can be made available.

The address is -
Plot No 1, Sector 2, Panchkula (HARYANA)
Tel: 0172-2585818 OiC & Reception.
OiC: Col A K Tinjani Ph-0-8146998087

1 comment:

  1. Sir, I have retired as Sub & Hony Subedar Major from Corps of Signals. I came to Reception of Basantar Rest House on 20 Nov 2011 for book a room on 21 & 22 Nov 2011 but I replied by rep at counter that no rooms are available as major portions/maximum rooms already booked for marriage of son/daughter of Some Lt Gen but as per this site only 10 rooms can be engaged for marriage purpose. I came second time on 06 Jan 2012 this time same reply all rooms are engaged for marriage purpose on 08 and 09 Jan 2012 whereas I require only single room on 08th Night & upto 1300hours on 09 Jan 2012. But this time I have again refused to book the room. It means the Basantar Rest house only meant for Enaged with officers and their families and not for needy jawans(JCOs/OR & their families) whose actual genuine requirement for one night only on medical ground or any other urgent need. I request your kind honour that it is my suggestion and may be treated as complaint and be highlighted to MG I/C Adm, Honourable Army Commander and also to COAS for their knowledge that the booking is not as per SOP and required immediate streamline. My mobile Number is 9501293991 and my Name is Ex Subedar/Subedar Major Patit Paban Kumar.My request/complaint may please be sent to higher authorities for their review please.

    ReplyDelete