Thursday, March 3, 2011

Support from Dehradun for 6th March Rally

From: CS Kamboj [mailto:kamboj_cs@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 04 March 2011 07:43
To: Kishan Gopal Behl
Cc: Kamboj CS
Subject: Re: Support from Dehradun for 6th March Rally

Dear Brigadier Behl,
Thank you SO MUCH for your very kind efforts for collecting contributions from Military Veterans in Doon Valley.
I am sure Gen Kadyan will personally respond to this email of yours.

Forgive me for pointing out an error - the email ID kamboj_cs@yahoo.co.in , on which you have sent this email, was abondoned by me morer than a month ago as I receive lot of trash on this ID. I had informed all about and had requested to delete this ID from their address book. Somehow, you missed that message.

Sometimes I check this email box to ensure nothing important is missed out - and today I found your VERY IMPORTANT email here today burried in lot of trash.

My only valid email ID now is CS.Kamboj@yahoo.in
Kindly record this new ID and delete all other email IDs of mine that you may have.

Once again SIR THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VERY KIND EFFORTS.

I am redirecting this email to my current valid ID, from where I will write to the IESM Governing Body and inform them of your great effort.

Very fond regards and my Salute to you and Veterans in Doon Valley.
Chander Kamboj

No comments:

Post a Comment