Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rally 6 March comments by Col Anand

From: Col Anand [mailto:elkayanand@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 March 2011 11:13
To: CS.Kamboj@yahoo.in; rajkadyan@yahoo.com
Cc:DELETED
Subject: Re: VISHAL IESM RALLY-SOME INPUTS AND MORE PHOTOS - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 095/2011 - 07 MAR 2011 (LIST-1)

Respected Gen Kadyan Sir,

My heartiest congratulations to you, as well as all the members of the Governing Body, for having organised such a gigantic, impressive and highly effective Rally on 6 March 2011. I must also convey my sincerest gratitude and congratulations, on behalf of one and all in the State of MP, to all the participants who came from different corners of the country, to make the Rally a big show. I am very confident that this Rally would have created great impact, not only on those who could actually witness it or participated in it, but also, hopefully on the ruling government, who has so far turned deaf ears and Nelson's eye, towards the injustices being done to the defence veterans.

It would have given me great pleasure, if I could have actually participated in the Rally, though my mind, heart and soul were actually concentrating in that direction only. I was telling all my family members about the sacrifices which the veterans are doing for such a noble cause. I gave every body the first news about the Rally, which came out in the local paper this morning. I shall be sending you its scanned copy as soon as practicable.

Sir, as my contribution to the cause, I have put whatever information I have got, along with all the photographs received through "Report My Signal", on my blog "India of My Dreams" at www.indiamydreamland.blogspot.com for wider viewing and readership. I hope it would be able to spread the message of the IESM far and wide.

With kind regards to you and all organisers.

Col LK Anand Retd

No comments:

Post a Comment