Monday, November 15, 2010

Views of Gp capt VK Vidyadhar from Australia

From: Vaidun Vidyadhar [mailto:vvidya@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: 10 November 2010 13:37
To: MilVet Vet; 22nda@googlegroups.com; 84thpc24thnav@googlegroups.com; rajkadyan@yahoo.com
Cc: REPORT (Chander Kamboj) MY SIGNAL
Subject: Re: ESM SITREP 09 NOV 10 - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 518/2010 - (H to Z-2) - 09 NOV 2010



The IESM leadership is in good hands. Though I have not had the pleasure of meeting him or knowing him in person, from what I have seen of his actions and read his writings, I hold him in high esteem.



I wish to take this opportunity to thank Lt Gen Kadyan for his very mature and balanced Chairmanship of the IESM these two years. I am confident there will be many more veterans who hold a similar view about him.



I sincerely hope he will continue to lead the IESM in the coming years from strength to strength. He has my full support for what it is worth.



With very best wishes



Gp Capt VK Vidyadhar
Tamworth, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment