Monday, July 5, 2010

The implication of Major Dhanpalan case

From: avtar_singh10@hotmail.com
To: kamboj@itintellectuals.com
Subject: RE: AN ARITICLE BY LT GEN VIJAY OBEROI, FORMER VCOAS - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 276/2010 - 04 JUL 2010 (A to G)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:22:08 +0530

Dear Sir,

Firstly I wish to introduce my self as your Subordinate SLT SD (C) at Vikrant who with your help fought accommodation case with WNC.
Secondly I on receipt of 4th pay commision report represented to DPA about the anomaly.
I was informed that when such big event takes place some one loses some one gains (an absurd justification) but my director did not want to rebut this.
You know who was my Director, It was Admiral Sushil Kumar.

Problem does not rest with MOD or Babus. It is we(our seniors) who do not take the matter seriosly.

The implication of Major Dhanpalan case does not rest at mere payment of dues, but its effect on 5th and sixth cpc.

Currently I am fighting pension case of Major and equi and I have with me 139 officers and many more who wish to join me

Regards

Avtar Singh
5-7-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment