Tuesday, March 23, 2010

IESM: Panchkula rally participants 14 Mar 2010





Dear All,
Photos of the participants from IESM Panchkula for the IESM rally at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 14 March 2010 to press for OROP. I also had an opportunity to address the rally. A large number of ESM from IESM Panchkula surrendered their medals.I had given my medals last year to the President for safe custody (I hope). A large number of us also signed the Memorandum in blood to be given to the President/PM/RM.I also gave a further contribution of Rs 10,000/- by cheque to Lt Gen Raj Kadyan, Chairman,IESM, in addition to my earlier contributions of Rs 2,000/- & Rs 5,000/-. I appeal to you all to contribute further for OUR CAUSE !!! We will be winners for sure.
Best Regards,
Brig SS Jaswal, Veteran Madras Sapper

No comments:

Post a Comment