Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sentiments of Prof. Vijay Rajurs

From: vijay Rajurs [mailto:vijvick@yahoo.com]
Sent: 25 February 2010 21:50
To: kamboj_cs@yahoo.co.in
Subject: your postings

Dear Brig. Kamboj,
I read most of your postings forwarded by one of my friends who is a retired service officer. I come from a family of soldiers and feel deeply hurt by the way service personnel,particularly the army is being ill treated. I smell a deep conspiracy to undermine the morale of our service men.If it is so I cannot guess the purpose of such a conspiracy. It is more than exercising one's superiority. This needs to be probed and brought to light. We , the civilians, need to know all that is happening and rest assured the aam admi even today holds our soldiers in great esteem.
Pray Almighty you will succeed in all your endeavours.
Regards,
Prof. Vijay Rajurs

No comments:

Post a Comment