Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mail from ...Pune Team.... Cdr Pathak

Dear Sir

I have been getting a number of mails praising me for the work being done by me.

I wish to put on record that i am not the only one who has contributed to this success in Pune.I am merely the communication number of the Pune Core group.It is a result of a team work.The team members who have worked towards our goal are



Brig Sharad Luktuke
Gr Capt S S Phatak

Col Dipak Marnik
Wg Cdr S D Karnik
Lt Col Vinod Patil

We are all experiencing that a number of people have heard about the Ground Level work of IESM Pension/ECHS Division and that is drawing people to us.Many have stated that no one else has ever done this for the Veterans.

The other factor in our achieving the success is total unity amongst the members of our core group and no rank hassles.

I hope that this model can be replicated amongst all Conveners and those doing the membership drive.

Brgds

Ravi
Cdr Ravindra Waman Pathak I.N.(Retd)
Member and Coordinator IESM Pension Cell
(Mobile 919822329340)

No comments:

Post a Comment