Monday, January 11, 2010

Mail from Col RP Chaturvedi

That Generals just need to send a chit to get medicines, and you got to be a Brigadier to be heard, is one of the 'net fallacies'. Now being closely involved in the ECHS work as part of the IESM ECHS Division, I know of THESE ranks also having multifareous issues with the ECHS working. In Noida, I have seen very many of them stand in queue like everyone else.So its not a correct observation.
What I wish to reiterate IS despite being concerned with eking out a living, WE ourselves will need to work out a solution. Its NOT a blogging exercise. Crib we can. Identify we can. BUT just casting aspersions - even on brother veterans/ chiefs will NOT have the problem solved.
Particularly wrt Secunderabad, I am copying this mail to Veteran Avula Bhushan, our PLC member at Secunderabad, based on whose inputs I had mentioned user confidence at that Polyclinic, to see if I had got it wrong. If not, things have obviously improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment