Friday, December 4, 2009

Navy Day ..Donation by Cdr Parashar

Dear Cdr Parashar Sir,
Reference your email below.
I totally disagree with you.
Every one IESM knows and place you at a very high pedestal.
We all are fully aware that you were the only one who was there at Jantar Mantar every day, when we were having representation there against the Sixth Pay Commission.

I am sure Navy, in particular the Naval Aviators can never forget their Indian Naval Aviaition founder member.
I know for sure that they all love you and respect you a lot.

Thank you so much for the additional contributions that you have sent to IESM.

We all look forward to see you during the AGM on 13 Dec 09, at Noida.

Very fond regards.
Chander Kamboj



From: pran parashar [mailto:pran.parashar@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 December 2009 11:56
To: Kamboj Chander
Subject: Re: VERY HAPPY INDIAN NAVY DAY - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 808/2009 - 04 DEC 09 (H to Z)

Dear Brig. Khamboj,

Blessings.

T U for the e-mail on Indian Navy Day. I am now a FORGOTTEN Navy Man. Not only the Navy but even the Aviators don't know of me anymore!!

I am following ur Directions and have accordingly decided to pay Rs. 7,500.00 additional donation to EMS. I checked with the Bank yesterday and have been paid arrears of PL4. I shall bring a cheque on 13th when i shall be visiting NOIDA. I note that even EMS has forgotten me! My name does not figure amongst the personnel who have joined EMS!! 1943 is very long ago!!

Lots of love and blessings.

Pran Parashar
On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Kamboj Chander wrote:
Brigadier C. S. Kamboj, VSM., VETERAN,
Email - kamboj_cs@yahoo.co.in

"REPORT MY SIGNAL - BLOG" - http://reportmysignal.blogspot.com/
IESM UPDATES AND REGISTRATION - http://www.iesm.org/


“REPORT MY SIGNAL”

WISHES ALL MEMBERS

A VERY HAPPY INDIAN NAVY DAY
HAVE A NICE DAY.

VISIT INDIAN NAVY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FUN
http://www.indiannavy.nic.in/

In Service of Indian Military Veterans
Chander Kamboj.
------------

No comments:

Post a Comment