Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kargil Divas- Activities at Rohini by Col Gurbinder Singh‏

Sir,

I got 1000 leaflet printed and purchase 600 candles. These were distributed as follows.

(a) Leaflet and candles were distributed in the residential area of Sector 7, 8, 9 of Rohini. My students went from house to house distributing the leaflets and candles. They informed the people of the house about the Kargil Divas requesting them to say a prayer and light a candle at 8 PM on 26 July.

(b) 100 leaflets and candles were distributed in New Mahavir Nagar and Dwarka Sector 22.

(c) Soft copy of the leaflet was circulated to all the employees of three MNCs.

In six schools in Rohini my students spoke about the Kargil Divas in the morning school assembly. They spoke from the leaflet followed by a poem I had written. The leaflet send by you was also given to the teachers and displayed on the school notice board. The leaflet and poem are forwarded as attachaments.

I received 20 tele calls/ mail from civilians on my effort.

Sorry for the delay in forwarding this information.

With Regards

Lt Col (retd ) Gurbinder Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment