Sunday, August 9, 2009

IESM: Pension Parity- Responses from Readers ..well done gp Capt SS Pathak

Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 11:48 PM

Dear Brig Kamboj,

When I reviewed list of defence pensioners drawing pension at bank of Maharashtra, Shankarshet Road Branch,Pune. I came across two widows, Mrs Sushila Bhagwat, w/o late Lt Col S Y Bhagwat(MR-00511) and Mrs Leela P Rege, w/o late Lt Col P Rege,Vr C ,Dogra Regt who were being given pension as per Vth Pay Commission. Mrs Bhagwat is born on 13 Mar 1920 and Mrs Rege is born on 8 Jan 1925. Mrs Bhagwat has not moved out of her house for last few years and was drawing pension as given through her maid. I visited both ladies and got all details necessary for revision of pension.After my interaction with the Branch manager and later with BOM HO that my worksheets were accepted and both have received not only arrears but revised pension including additional pension due to their advanced age.I have completed similar exercise at 4 branches of BOM and in few cases at SBI, Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank.This is my contribution to vetarans and colleagues.

As per my information SBI has formed Central Pension Processing Cell(CPPC)at Navi Mumbai covering Maharashtra, Gujrat and Goa states and they have huge cases to be dealt with.I have managed to establish contact with Chief Manager, CPPC, and cleared few cases.SBI had outsourced this job and could not achieve the result.
This is for your information.

regards,
Gp Capt SS Phatak (Retd)

No comments:

Post a Comment